Energy efficient Class II microbiological safety cabinet with two DC fans, dual exhaust HEPAs and long lasting LED lights. Suitable for microbiology, biomedicine, biosafety laboratories and other laboratories. It offers three levels of protection – operator, product and environment.
● The HR1200-IIA2 double exhaust filtered biological safety cabinet utilises two highly efficient HEPA exhaust filters and one ULPA downflow filter to provide three levels of protection; operator, product and environment.
● As there is no need for external ducting, this is a cost- effective solution.
● The unit is certified to the EN 12469 standard. It uses energy efficient DC fans, as well as LED lights to ensure for optimal performance with a low noise output and reduce energy consumption. The ergonomic design ensures maximum comfort and alleviates operator fatigue.
● The units utilise side air design on the upper edge and on both sides of the front window to eliminate ‘blind spots’. This prevents crossflow between inside and outside air thus reducing the risk of contamination. The compartmented working surface can easily be removed for sterilization and cleaning.
● E.U. EN12469 Standard Certification.
● The main filter uses a damp-proof, fire-proof glass fibre ULPA filter, the filtering efficiency for ≥0.12μm particulate matter is ≥99.9995% which provides cleaner air and safer samples.
● EC fan operates with lower noise and better uniformity air flow.
● LCD screen displays various parameters and clear operational conditions.
● Ultraviolet light can be set with one single key to automate on/off time, and sterilization time interval from 0 to 24 hours, reducing downtime.
● The product features an interlocking function between the ultraviolet sterilization, fluorescent lamp, front window and fan motor meaning the UV lamp can only come on when illuminating lamp is off. This failsafe removes the risk of incorrect operation.
● Equipped with multiple visual and sound alert functions, it is clear and easy to understand. Alarms include filter and UV end-of-life alerts, fan turned-off after door opening alert and door open alarm.
● Two IP44 rated waterproof sockets with timed on/off function to improve safety and conserve energy.
● 10° angled front window provides a comfortable work space for operators.
● Adjustable height stands with hidden mechanism to avoid contamination.
● Universal castors with self-levelling feet for convenient moving.
● Drop-down front window design for easier cleaning of the upper edge of glass.
● Removable hand rest reduces arm fatigue and does not interfere with air inflow.
● Optional accessories include water valve (manual/electric), air valve and VHP sterilizer.
● Optional electric door or electric underframe.
● Fan turn-off alarm after door opening.
● Abnormal door height alarm.
● Door open more than limit.
● Blocked filter alarm.
● Damaged filter alert.
● Filter and UV end-of-life alert.
● Front glass blocks ultraviolet .
|HR1200-IIA2-D||Power Supply (V/Hz):220/60; 220/50; Power of Blower (W):DC 190, DC 170; Downflow Velocity (m/s):0.3; Exhaust Filter Typical Efficiency:TWO HEPA,H14,firstname.lastname@example.org; Main Filter Typical Efficiency:ULPA,U15,email@example.com; Airflow Circulation:70% Downflow, 30% Exhaust; Size(Width):1380mm; Blowers:Single; Sash Opening:1310mm|